Hive #1 - dead - ants in top
Hive #2 - filled to top with bees - good brood - did not see Queen
Hive #3 - brood not wide and broad - more spotted - found Queen and found Queen cell -
here's where i wasn't sure what to do - so this is what i did:
Hive #1 - I took Queen cell frame with bees and another frame fro #3 and put them in dead hive.
Hive #2 - added medium frame box in middle of two brood boxes and a super on top
Hive #3 - nothing other than taking Queen cell out - either they are getting ready to swam - which I don't think they are or they are not happy with current Queen,in which case they will build another Queen cell.
Sprinkled diatomaceous earth around the base of all the cinderblocks holding the hives to get rid of the ants.